As I get older my summers are not separated by school years, so they kind of run together. It is no longer the summer before my junior year....it is just "that one summer". This summer however, has been tons of fun.
I went to 
I love his nieces and nephews! I must say I try not to have my favorites, but I just cant help it. This is Emily and Emily. She is the cutest thing ever (not me but baby Emily)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has down syndrome, and it makes her even cuter!
Clayton and I had the coolest tent there!!! Three room dome tent, condominium style. We had fun playing with the kids and playing frisbe. I was introduced to several of their fmaily traditions including a "dance" on Saturday night. Kind of seems wierd to have a dance with your family--but it was mostly kids just dancing and having fun.

Clayton and I have been to a couple of derbies too. LOVE them. Who would have guessed that such white trash people would have come up with such a great sport! Are derbies a sport???? We dont have actual pictures, but you get the idea.
Clayton has also been having fun this summer with his band. You can visit thier site at http://www.myspace.com/civildifference. I love being a groupie! Not really a "groupie" per say, but I just love watching them play!
Clayton & I also enjoyed a few parades. My family is always in them, and yes, that Santa Claus driving the tractor in a hawaiian shirt is my Dad!
My sister Sheryl and her husband Jason were married in the







2 comments:
Emily, I love your blog. Thanks for showing the cute pictures of Emily, as well as all your other fun pics. You are so pretty, and you and Clayt are a great couple. I am sad that summer is coming to an end, but fall is my favorite season. Are you having trouble posting pics on blogspot? I have a few hints (which I've learned from frustrating trial and error). Let me know. Keep posting!
Okay, duh. Obviously you have figured out how to post pictures, but it can be tricky, can't it? (Mom told me you and Mike were talking about it.)
Post a Comment