What is all of the excitement about bloggs? I have decided instead of emailing everyone (possibly keeping a journal which for me is non-existent) I can just keep up a blogg and whoever wants can check it out. So, hopefully I can keep in better contact with those far far away in Oregon or those close to home.
You might wonder what collywobbles are. Any ideas?....I didn't know until I used a thesaurus. I figured it is a perfect name for my blog considering the story about Clayton & I's first kiss.
Clayton and I met thru a mutual friend of ours, Michelle Ahern. We hung out everyday and were best friends before we ever started dating. When we first met, I was dating someone else on and off. Lucky for me, Clayton has patience and stuck around. He asked me on a couple of dates, but I always thought they were more of pitty dates when I was not with my ex. Deep down I was hoping he actually wanted to take me out, but I was too scared to find out. His patience prevailed and he finally kissed me one night. Of course I said, "oh, I can't" and felt like a complete idiot. But after having those collywobbles, I couldn't wait for another kiss. We spent the entire next day together--and I finally asked if he was going to kiss me again. He thought I was crazy. Just hours ago I had said, "I can't", now I am asking when he is going to kiss me again? Coo Coo! I left him no choice and the rest is history.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Blog Thing?
Posted by Emily and Clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Em! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Cobbywhattles? I always thought it was just good old fashion twitterpation. But whatev.
-Mike
Emily! Glad to see you blogging! Keep em' coming...
Mindy
...cute picture, too! Call me weird but I like pictures of people kissing. Makes me smile.
Hey Em,
It was good to see picture's of you and whats been going on in your life since I never get to see you. But just know that I think about you everyday and I miss you very very very much. Come visit me soon. It would be good times like the ol' days. Well, have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon.
Love ya,
Ash
Post a Comment