(Yes, look at that hair!!!)
OOO for precious sake!!!!!!!!
Here is the newest edition to our family.
My sister Sheryl had Gage William Forsberg a little over a week ago. Most of these pictures were taken on the day he was born. He is a doll! All ten fingers and toes--everything is fine even though he was born a month early. His brother Tate, who turned one in May loves him to death. He has to kiss the baby every time he wakes up and before he goes down for a nap! It is his "bee bee". As you can see, Tate is not small and he too was born a month early. No runts in their family.
A cute close up of his little face but a wierdy view.
And of course my cute boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!
"The Boys", Jason, Tate and Gage. Does Jason have the same expression as Tate or what?
Here is the whole Forsberg Family.








5 comments:
Cute baby! Send my congratulations to your sis and her family.
Emily, it's me again. Certainly I am not the only one who looks at your blog! I just wanted to wish you a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I would like to do something nice for you, but it will have to be belated. Hope you had a wonderful day!
Oh my! What a doll! Hope I get to see that little cutie in real life sometime! Keep up the blog! I check it everyday for updates!
You're great!
-Lydia (not mike but he thinks so too!)
Oh, and BTW, if you adjust your settings so that us non-bloggers (a.k.a outsiders) can post, you may get a few more comments! Just a thought!
Post a Comment