Monday, April 19, 2010

Ultrasound




Here is our little guy/gal. I started laughing when they pulled it up on screen. Doesn't it look like an over-fed caterpillar? So he or she is chubby, who cares :). Not really, the doc says everything looks good, I just can help but chuckle when I think of this pic compared to my baby pic fresh out of the womb (see below for a VERY good laugh). I may have only been 7 lbs 6 oz, but it was all face. I will try to scan a baby pic of Clayton for a little comparison. He was a skinny little guy.
Do you already see a similarity here....

3 comments:

Sandi J said...

What a resemblance! Your baby pic is SO cute! I LOVE it!! :)
I'm so excited for your little caterpillar!

It's Me...shell said...

So Cute! I will love it if you have a chubby baby. We like fatties at our house

Mindy Caldwell said...

Okay, I had to admit that I got a nice little chuckle from that baby picture. You are so cute!! Chubby babies are the best. How are you feeling? I am looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.