Well, I don't have much time to post anything other than the pics of our completed projects. I will post more pictures once we get a few more decorations up or once our little angel decides to make her debut. For now, this is all I got.
I finally got some sewing done, although I still have a few little things to make. It feels good to have the main stuff done and her room put together. Clayton did a fabulous job refinishing the crib and dresser Mindy & Steve gave us. He repainted them, put those cute knobs on and put new slides on all the drawers. It is like brand new! I love how everything has turned out so far...






4 comments:
Very, Very cute. She's going to love it. :) Love the name and can't wait to see lots of pics. :) Good Luck with everything.
So darling Em! I love it! You are so creative. Less than 2 weeks! :)
Cute, Nice job guys! Oliver has lanterns like that above his crib too!
Well aren't you the little design star! Her room is gorgeous, as I'm sure she is too! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little arrival. Congratulations!
Post a Comment