Our final projects are DONE. That is right folks, D-O-N-E DONE! All of our major remodeling projects are complete. Now there are only minor little things to do--IF--and when we feel like it. I am so happy with how everything turned out. The kitchen was not as time-consuming as the bathroom was last year, but I think it is even better!
Do you remember what our kitchen looked like originally? Let me remind you....we painted it awhile ago, switched the stove but nothing too drastic was changed...
AND THE FINAL PRODUCT, complete with new sink, counter tops--with an extended bar that you can actually use, tile backsplash, some new cabinets, CAN LIGHTS (that we absolutely love), and new small chubbers ceiling fan. And best of all, we actually eat in our kitchen now.
(new cabinets under the bar!)
We love it!

4 comments:
Gasp! It is beautiful! I never knew I could fall so deeply in love with the stripes on your wall. But wow, the cabinets, the countertops, the EVERYTHING looks wonderful! You guys are my heroes.
wow! WOW!!! It's gorgeous!
Looks so great. I can imagine how good it feels to be done. And all before the baby!
That looks SO good. p.s. I LOVE that picture you have as the header
Post a Comment