Can you believe it has been one year? I can't, not to sound cliche, but the time has flown by.
Who needs stories when pictures say more than 1000 words...
Monday, August 24, 2009
1 YEAR
Posted by Emily and Clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can you believe it has been one year? I can't, not to sound cliche, but the time has flown by.
Who needs stories when pictures say more than 1000 words...
Posted by Emily and Clay
7 comments:
So, fun! I know it's crazy how fast time goes by.
Oh you two are so cute. LOVE YOU!
Well my goodness gracious. Look at you two growing old together. Now we know who to go to for marriage advice - - the old pros, Clayton and Emily. Dang, a year. Here's to many more! Glad you're in the family. Love ya.
Yay!! Congrats! It goes by so fast. You two are adorable. Love the pics!
I love you both so much! Cute post. Happy Anniversary.
Congrats you two! You guys are a perfect couple!
Loved the slide show! Wow, it's really a year already. Happy, happy anniversary! And wishes for continued joy in your marriage--
I say marriage is a grand idea. I personally love it.
Miss you guys, love ya~
Mamba
Post a Comment